Friday, July 6, 2012

Recent Purchases - Clothes & Accessories

Yes! I went shopping again :p I did a presentation earlier today (well... technically yesterday)... and I decided to treat myself afterwards by participating in the glamorous cycle of consumerism hahahah :p Anyway I went to Lougheed again and got some stuff from The Bay and H&M... It's a lot less crowded than Metro and a lot quieter.. so it's more comfortable to shop there heh. c:

Vero Moda top - The Bay, $19.99 (sale)
I got another one of these tops in a different colour xD! I like the other one so much I figured why not... And I think they brought out new stock this week since I didn't see this last week or whatever. Hey, it's only 20 bucks so why not :p

(Top) Expression bracelet - The Bay, $6.99 [sale] + Material Girl cuff - The Bay, $3.99 [sale]  (Bottom) F21 flower bangles, $11.80 + F21 beaded bracelets, $7.80 + Material Girl + Expression    ~of course I won't wear them altogether like this XD
 I know the price tags say $11.99 and $7.99 but all jewelry from that shelf that was $10 and over was reduced to $6.99 and everything under $10 was reduced to $3.99... So I figured again, why not? :p
The Forever 21 bracelets I got some time ago, but I was too lazy to take pictures of them lol, but here they are!

Pink fancy jersey - H&M, $14.95
This is another duplicate.. xD I bought a mint green one just like this a few months ago and I liked it so much but I didn't want to spend $30 at once to get 2 of them.. So I only got that mint green one. I saw these out at H&M yesterday and I just had to get it! Plus it's pink!! I love pink :D I originally wanted to get it anyway and they're soooo relaxed, casual and comfy c:

Mint Green Dress - H&M, $15 (sale)
I tried this on for fun and I loved it so I decided to get it :) It smelled really strongly of perfume though and there's a small brown mark on the skirt part, so I'll definitely wash this before I wear it... Ew. u___u Why do people wear really strong smelling perfume and then go to stores to try on clothes? Dafuq really. Anyway I can't wait to wear this :D I would never wear it by itself, but the detail in the back is really cool... I probably should have taken a picture of that also eh?... Oh well haha :p

EDIT- 
I took a picture of the back! Here it is ^^
Back of the Mint dress c:
I taped the sides up so the back would show properly xD I already wore this once and I love it :D!! P.S sorry bout that lighting.. yikes... my blinds were closed and the lighting messed up so bad.. I tried making it better in PS but this is the result... xD Oh wellies~

Light brown blazer/jacket - H&M, $20 (sale)
 This jacket has such a funny story... I probably saw it at the store in the sale section like 5 or 6 times... And it never got sold. xD I was curious, but there was no price tag on it and I tried it on just to discover the price tag in the pocket. (It said $49.95 so I was like o_o). The first time I tried it on I probably didn't feel like spending that much money that day... or I was just lazy to ask if it had been discounted. Either that or I thought I really had no use for something like this, but today (yesterday...) I finally asked an employee if there was a discount on it and it was only $20! I tried it on in the fitting room before asking, and it fit me really well so I decided that for $20, I might as well get it :p I was like, fated or something to get it anyway haha. This will be perfect for late September/early-mid October so I can't wait to wear it :D!

That's all for now!
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment